Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Third First Day of School

Firstly, starting a blog was my New Years resolution and, well it's February 6th so not really a good start on a New Years resolution, but what the hell, better late than never.

This is my first blog you are reading. Ever. I thought I'd like to start a blog, not just to keep people in the loop of every intricately detailed inner workings of my psyche, but so I could hear myself talk--well not hear, but read; read myself talk. You know what I mean.

Okay, let's start things off right: I had a good day today; bad things happened, too, but it was a good day. Here's the good: Have you ever been thinking about someone and then they call? Have you ever had that happen 3 times in a day? Rachael Williams (from High School), Terri London (a client), and Jay White (a best friend). Crazy. Next a coworker gave me a coupon for a free sandwich--you may be thinking "who gives a shit" well, I do, thanks. I love sandwiches. I could most likely eat them every day for the rest of my life. I've dreamt of opening my own sandwich shop. Oohh... that's a good blog (later, Steven, later).

Let's get down to business with the bad--today was my third first day of school. (That's not the bad part just keep reading) It was my first day at San Diego City College, the third University system I'll be attending. I printed my schedule and showed up 5-minutes early and good for me and felt so prepared and then, all of a sudden, I couldn't find the classroom. So I'm running around and asking people left and right and finally I go to the Admissions office and ask them where my class is, "Oh, yeah, this is at ECC." "Okay, where's ECC?", "It's on Ocean View Boulevard." "Well, okay, where's that?" "Oh it's easy, just get on the 54, then the 805 then..." (Okay by this time I'm already thinking, "If someone says 'oh it's easy' and follows with a highway interchange, it ain't easy, bitch"). Needless to say I missed my class. I missed my third first day of class. So I feel like a booger for not like, finding out what campus the plugged this class into and--oh but let me just say this, I've heard from several sources that this place, this ECC, is like GHETTO, (for you Portlanders) it's like San Diego's Gresham. Nay, Washugal--except with more Mexicans and no Tanya Harting. Eww she's nasty.

And on that note... so that's my day people, I hope you enjoyed my blog about my third first day of school, you know I did. Anytime I can talk about myself endlessly and not feel guilty about it is a good thing for me. Until next time.

4 comments:

  1. oh, i'm sooo going to enjoy these...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your potion rambling! Can't wait for the next and the next and the next and so on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha.

    i miss you mr. shyne.
    come visit me in new zealand.

    kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I read your blog, does it count the same as if I had asked you how your day went? Do I get relationship points still? :)

    ReplyDelete